Effective Date: 12th May 2023
1. Information We Collect We collect the following categories of personal information when you interact with our website:
1.1. Personal Identifiable Information (PII):- Full Name- Email Address- Phone Number- Address- Social Media Information
2. Purpose of Data Collection We collect and use the personal information mentioned above for the following purposes:
2.1. Communication: We use your email address, phone number, and social media information to communicate with you regarding enquiries, requests, or updates related to our services.
2.2. Service Improvement: We may analyse the information you provide to improve our website's functionality, content, and user experience.
3. Legal Basis for Processing We rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal information:
3.1. Legitimate Interests: We process your personal information based on our legitimate interests in providing and improving our services, as well as responding to your enquiries or requests.
3.2. Consent: We may seek your consent for specific processing activities when required by applicable data protection laws. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
5. Data Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to external parties unless:
5.1. Required by Law: We may disclose personal information if required to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
5.2. Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction. We will take appropriate steps to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information during the transfer process.
6. Data Security We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Your Rights Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
7.1. Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
7.2. Right to Rectification: If you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request its correction.
7.3. Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
7.4. Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when its accuracy is contested or the processing is unlawful.
7.5. Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller.
7.6. Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as direct marketing or when the processing is based on legitimate interests.
7.7. Right to Withdraw Consent: If we rely on your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7.8. Right to Lodge a Complaint: If you believe that we have violated your data protection rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
8. Children's Privacy Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take appropriate steps to remove such information from our records.
9. Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites or services. We recommend reviewing their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
11. Contact Us
Blue Lobster IT Limited
Address: Mynachlog, Tyn y Gongl, Gwynedd. LL74 8SG
Phone: 01248 851111
How to complain If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at at the address shown above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk