The final conference for the EU H2020 funded ODYSSEA Project, will be held virtually on the 3rd November 2021.
The conference is the culmination of four and a half years of work by 28 partner organisations across 14 countries and will highlight the key achievements of the project to its partners and stakeholders.
Blue Lobster led the design and development of the front-end of the ODYSSEA Platform, including the User Interface (UI), Data Visualisation Tools (e.g. GIS, mapping and charts) and end-user products. Simon Keeble, Managing Director, will be presenting the work carried out and its impact to around 300 international delegates.
The final conference, on the 3rd November, will present the results of the project to partners, the scientific community, marine-based industry, policy makers, public authorities, media, consumer organisations and the general public.
Presentations have been arranged into 6 focus areas:
- Capacity building around the Mediterranean, Europe, Israel and North Africa
- Marinomica – the data visualisation platform & data harmonisation
- Development of Marinomica products and services
- Observatories – the new Med observatories
- Contribution to Policy-making
- Impacts and the future
- Blue growth
- Continued operation of Marinomica.
- Continued operation of the observatories.
- EcoScope – fisheries management
- ILIAD – The EU’s digital twin of the ocean
The conference will be recorded and uploaded to the ODYSSEA project website after the live event.