Marine Science & Technology
Extensive experience and expertise in design and development of Software and Strategies for Outreach, Policy and Knowledge in the Marine Science and Technology Sectors. Working at the cutting edge of software development, we have a large portfolio of unique software solutions that:
- Integrate new and existing datasets from a large variety of In Situ and Remote Sensing marine monitoring sensors and platforms from both National and International coastal and oceanobservatories.
- Share data and information between a variety of marine industries and monitoring organisations to support an integrated approach to marine ecosystem management.
- Engage recreational marine users in data and knowledge collection and dissemination for effective Citizen Science strategies.
- Streamline marine environmental assessments that meet both UK and European policy requirements including the Marine Strategy Framework Directive, the Marine Bill and OSPAR.
- Deliver policy-specific information products including maps, time series graphs and indicators of marine environment status “on the fly”.
- Comply with National and International data standards, policies and strategies including the INSPIRE Directive, Data Protection Act and the standards defined by the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGS).
We have been a key partner in several high profile National and European projects including FP7 & Horizon 2020 and have been awarded and delivered on a large and varied range of UK Government and European contracts.